302 Washington St.
Chilo, OH 45112
Chilo is a village in Clermont County, Ohio, along the Ohio River. The village was platted in 1816; an early variant name was Mechanicsburgh. A post office called Mechanicsburg was established in 1819, and the name was changed to Chilo in 1823. By the 1830s, Chilo had about twenty houses and two stores. The old one room school on Washington Street is now used by the Chilo Post Office.