BIBLICAL HOMESCHOOLING is a free, e-mail onthly newsletter of general interest, encouragement, and information for homeschooling Christians published by Wayne S. Walker, a minister and homeschool father living in Salem, IL (E-mail: wswalker310 [at] juno.com). Anyone may subscribe by sending a blank e-mail to email@example.com and then following the instructions that will be sent, or by signing up on the web at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/biblicalhomeschooling/ .
The table of contents for the October, 2012 (Volume 15, No. 3) issue is as follows:
1. WAR ON U.S. HOMESCHOOLERS ESCALATES
State can snatch kids thanks to Supreme Court
by Bob Unruh, WND
2. SUPREME COURT TO DECIDE TO HEAR LOUDERMILK CASE ON FRIDAY
By Michael P. Farris, founder and chairman of HSLDA (March 19, 2012)
3. LOUDERMILK UPDATE: SUPREME COURT DECIDED
From HSLDA (March 26, 2012)
4. NEWBORN SEIZED IN HOSPITAL BY POLICE, SOCKAL WORKER
By Michael P. Farris, Esq., HSLDA Chairman (March 27, 2012)
5. HSLDA ACHIEVES RETURN OF HOMESCHOOLING CHILD TO FAMILY
From HSLDA (January 5, 2010)
6. IS IT TIME TO THINK ABOUT HOMESCHOOLING YOUR CHILD?
By Jack A. Chambless (June 10, 2012)
7. “JESUS DIDN’T CONDEMN HOMOSEXUALITY”
by Kyle Butt, M.A.
8. HOMOSEXUALS’ MARRYING?
By J. T. Smith
9. HOW A HOMESCHOOLER BECAME A BEST-SELLING AUTHOR
by Sam Blumenfeld
10. THE ETERNAL FAITHFULNESS OF THE LORD
by Wayne S. Walker
11. ANANIAS AND SAPPHIRA (Acts 5:1-11)
By Wayne S. Walker
12. TEN REASONS WHY WE HOMESCHOOL
By Karen Kunkel
13. FOR SENATE CANDIDATE TODD AKIN, HOMESCHOOLING IS A PERSONAL ISSUE
By Jake Wagman, St. Louis Post-Dispatch (May 27, 2012)